Wanatah Fire Damage No More
That attic fire in a Wanatah home resulted in a lot of fallen insulation and debris in this bedroom. The First Responders extinguished the flames, left holes in the ceiling and water on the floors and furnishings. The cleanup of the mess can be carried out by SERVPRO technicians even as we place an air scrubber and hydroxyl generator to clear the air of floating particulates and odors. We can multi-task to shorten the entire process, thus limiting the stress to our customer, and presenting her with a home, free of the remnants of a fire, "Like it never even happened." We proudly serve the Porter County area residents with top-flight service. (219) 476-1883.