Wanatah, IN Fire & Smoke Cleanup and Restoration
Our customer in Wanatah was distraught from the damage caused by his house fire. Ceilings were demolished for inspection by firefighters to ensure no embers could reignite and the walls were covered in a greasy soot along with the furnishings and flooring. Luckily, our SERVPRO of Porter County crew arrived speedily to mitigate the harm and prevent secondary damage like mold growth or glass etching of antique vases. From HEPA filtered air scrubbers to thermal fogging, the odors were eliminated to secure a pleasant indoor air quality once again. Ask yourself, why would you call another company to restore your home to its past glory when the industry leader is in your community and ready to help? (219) 476-1883 is always answered.